The Aora Mochila is based on the traditional Colombian style open shoulder bag used by the Wayuu, Kogi and many other native cultures.
This one is a bit more modern, and has a zipper pocket to keep the small stuff safe and separated, whilst having a very generous space on the one and only compartment. It fits your daily essentials plus a 13" laptop and it is certainly strong enough to hold more. Its perfect for summer!
- Ultra lightweight and Water repellent material
- One main compartment
- Zipper pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with heavy duty Velcro
- Recycled LDPE and HDPE plastic bags from local businesses
- Polypropylene webbing strap
- Remix Plastics loops and adjuster from recycled PLA plastics. Made in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Size: 32.5cm x 25cm x 12.5cm
- Capacity: 5 Litres
- Weight: 134 grams
- Colour: Green and black
- Origin of material: Shopping bags and commercially used plastic bags from food and textile industry.
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
Alcachofa - Mochila bag
Everything composing this bag (except the polypropylene webbing is handmade at the Aoracreo workshop.
The outer layers are made from recycled HDPE and LDPE plastic bags collected from local businesses that produce plastic waste during their daily operations in Melbourne Australia. These plastics are turned into a durable, water-resistant and lightweight material that is fully recyclable, customisable and repairable.