The Tote pack is the backpack version of the Tote. It is incredibly lightweight and sturdy, feautuing a top zipper closure to keep things safe. It is lined making it stiff enough that stands up on its own, yet it is soft enough to flat pack it.
It has a small internal pocket to keep small things separated, and the straps are adjustable, so you can make it longer to fit as a backpack or shorter to fit as a shoulder bag. The handle and strap holder rings are made from plastic offcuts from production.
Definitely a one of a kind piece that will make you stand out from the crowd, because more than a bag it is a unique piece of wearable art.
- Ultra lightweight and water repellent material
- Zipper closure
- Linnning with upcycled materials
- Minimal design
- Inner pocket
- Works as a shoulder bag or backpack
- Adjustable straps
- One of a kind product
- Recycled LDPE or HDPE plastic bags from local businesses
- Polypropylene webbing reinforcement
- Nylon thread
- Size: L 33cm x W 37cm x T16cm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Capacity: 7Kg
- Colour: Black, white, Yellow and Orange
- Origin of material: Shopping bags and commercially used plastic bags from food and textile industry.
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
Aleman - Tote pack
Everything composing this bag is handmade at the Aoracreo workshop.
The outer layers are made from recycled HDPE and LDPE plastic bags collected from local businesses that produce plastic waste during their daily operations in Melbourne Australia. These plastics are turned into a durable, water-resistant and lightweight material that is fully recyclable, customisable and repairable.
Plastic bags are not waterproof they are water resistant, under constant heavy rain water will eventually permeate the surface and may damp the inside.