The mensajero bag is an incredibly lightweight day messenger bag, that carries your daily essentials. With a minimal design with one main compartment to keep it simple and truly unique.
The Alpamayo is a mountain in the cordillera blanca in Peru.
- Ultra lightweight and water repellent material
- Minimal design
- One main compartment
- One of a kind product
- Adjustable shoulder strap with heavy duty polypropylene webbing strap
- Recycled LDPE or HDPE plastic bags from local businesses
- Polypropylene webbing strap
- Heavy duty zipper
- Size: 31cm x 20cm x 7cm
- Weight: 223 grams
- Colour: Blue, white, grey
- Origin of material: Shopping bags and commercially used plastic bags from food and textile industry.
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
Alpamayo - Mensajero bag
Everything composing this bag (except the polypropylene webbing and zipper is handmade at the Aoracreo workshop.
The outer layers are made from recycled HDPE and LDPE plastic bags collected from local businesses that produce plastic waste during their daily operations in Melbourne Australia. These plastics are turned into a durable, water-resistant and lightweight material that is fully recyclable, customisable and repairable.
Plastic bags are not waterproof they are water resistant, under constant heavy rain water will eventually permeate the surface and may damp the inside.