The Magneto chalk bags are made from recycled plastic bags and upcycled and fabrics. This timeless design weighs only 100 grams, and it comes in a range of colors.
- Ultra lightweight and water repellent material
- Brush holding loop
- Classic design
- Spring toggle closure
- Unique exclusive design
- Recycled LDPE and HDPE plastic bags from local businesses
- Upcycled polyester, cotton and other materials from camping tents, curtains and clothing.
- Polypropylene webbing straps and adjusters
- Stiff yet soft top rim for easy access to chalk
- 12cm x 15cm x 10cm
- Weight: 100 grams
- Origin of material: Shopping bags and commercially used plastic bags from food and textile industry.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
Fuchsia I- Magneto chalk bag
Everything composing this bag (except the polypropylene webbing and clip buckles) is handmade at the Aoracreo workshop.
The outer layers are made from recycled HDPE and LDPE plastic bags collected from local businesses that produce plastic waste during their daily operations in Melbourne Australia. These plastics are turned into a durable, water-resistant and lightweight material that is fully recyclable, customisable and repairable. The lining is made either from upcycled discarded tents collected at music festivals or upcycled fabrics from local shops and friends.