The tote bag is incredibly lightweight and sturdy. It is stiff enough that stands up on its own, yet it is soft enough to flat pack it. It has a generous front pocket to keep small things separated.
Definitely a one of a kind piece that will make you stand out from the crowd, as they are not just a tote bag but a unique piece of wearable art.
- Ultra lightweight and water repellent material
- Minimal design
- Outer pocket
- One of a kind product
- Recycled LDPE or HDPE plastic bags from local businesses
- Polypropylene webbing reinforcement
- Nylon thread
- Size: L 33cm x W 37cm x 16cm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Capacity: 7Kg
- Origin of material: Shopping bags and commercially used plastic bags from food and textile industry.
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
Pink bats - Tote bag
Everything composing this bag is handmade at the Aoracreo workshop.
The outer layers are made from recycled HDPE and LDPE plastic bags collected from local businesses that produce plastic waste during their daily operations in Melbourne Australia. These plastics are turned into a durable, water-resistant and lightweight material that is fully recyclable, customisable and repairable.
Plastic bags are not waterproof they are water resistant, under constant heavy rain water will eventually permeate the surface and may damp the inside.